In The Way of Catechesis Gerard Baumbach offers a fresh perspective on the vital ministry of catechesis at a pivotal moment in the work of New Evangelization. Learn how today's catechists can follow the pedagogy of Jesus, "the way, the truth, and the life," and gain a better understanding of essential dimensions for sharing the faith and living in union with Christ the Teacher.
Numerous reflection questions help the reader prayerfully reflect upon and personally integrate the lessons in their own lives. For example:
- What is Jesus teaching you through the Beatitudes about the need for a new evangelization in your life as you seek to promote the Church's mission to evangelize?
- What does our history teach us about inviting Catholics who are distant from the Church to find their way back to this community of faith?
- What is your earliest memory of hearing about the Second Vatican Council? What questions did you have? What questions about Vatican II do you have now?
- Exploring Our History, Renewing Our Ministry
- Author: Gerard F. Baumbach
- Binding: Paperback
- 320 Pages
- ISBN: 9781594717147
- 6" x 9” x 1”
- Nihil Obstat & Imprimatur