Satan is real. He s a formidable foe who wants to snatch us away from God, and the thought of doing battle with him can seem daunting.
Even so, the saints who have gone before us have engaged the Devil, armed with the power of Christ ... and emerged victorious! These fellow warriors in heaven now fight on our behalf.
In Saints Who Battled Satan, Paul Thigpen, author of Manual for Spiritual Warfare, details the heroic combat of 17 saints who defeated the Enemy.
In Saints Who Battled Satan, discover:
- How Satan attacks us through extraordinary assaults and everyday temptations.
- How these 17 saints used prayer, Scripture, the sacraments, and other spiritual weapons against the Enemy.
- How the virtues served these saints as combat armor.
- How these victorious saints now offer their aid to those of us still battling on earth.
- 264 pages
- Size 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches