This alb has linear embroidery in grey cotton threading on sleeves and base. Made from greco, a washable 70% polyester and 30% viscose fabric. Suitable for wearing under a chasuble, as a vestment for concelebration, Baptisms, Home Masses, or for Deacons or lectors. Features: Convenient "Coat" Style and collar finished with fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath (no separate amice needed) fabric covered Buttons for perfect fit. May be used instead of Cassock and Surplice. Two elegant front and back pleats ensure freedom of movement. Two side slits to access trousers pockets. May be worn with or without cincture. Made in wash and wear fabrics. Available with grey or white embroidery.
This alb is imported from Belgium and therefore subject to appropriate declaration, duties and taxes required by U.S. Customs. To ensure your organization is appropriately charged, or exempt, please provide your FEI number in the comments portion of your order.
- Convenient coat style. The collar finished with fixed amice, concerling clothing underneath (no separate amice needed).
- Fabric-covered buttons.
- Two front and back pleats guarantee complete freedom of movement.
- Men's style has two slits for access to trouser pockets.
- May be worn with or without cincture.
- Manufactured in wash and wear fabrics.