"So why do Catholics ..."
- ..."Say Mary remained a virgin?"
- ..."Refuse to rely on Scripture alone?"
- ..."Teach papal infallibility?"
- ... "Worship saints and bow down to their graven images?"
- ... "Claim the wafer is really Jesus?"
- And, bottom line, again and again - "Where in the Bible does it say...?"
When some folks have questions about Catholicism, they're more than merely curious. They want to take a jab at your beliefs as they try to persuade you to accept theirs.Door-to-door proselytizers are trained to ask hot-button questions. They proclaim to know what many Catholics can't articulate.
- 250 pages
- 4.3 x 0.6 x 6.9 inches