This set of rosary beads was designed by Archbishop Fulton Sheen out of his desire for us to pray for the missions around the world. Bishop Sheen encouraged all Catholics, as members of the family of the Church, to bring the Good News of Jesus to others.
The five-millimeter beads are faux pearl glass. The Crucifix and centerpiece are silver oxidized metal. When praying, dedicate each colored decade to a geographic area.
- Red beads represent the Americas, where missionaries journeyed "on fire" with faith in Jesus.
- Yellow beads represent Asia, where the light of the sun shines first each day.
- Blue beads represent the islands of the Pacific, surrounded by ocean waters.
- Green beads represent the many trees and plants of Africa.
- White beads represent the home of the Pope - Europe.
World Mission Rosary Beads Details:
- Silver Oxidized Metal Crucifix & Centerpiece
- Blessed Mother Centerpiece
- Multi-Colored 5 MM Faux Pearl Beads
- Gift Box