With an introduction that focuses on the importance and dignity of the Sacrament of Matrimony, the Order of Celebrating Matrimony provides a complete resource for parishes. This is the English translation of the Roman Ritual, intended for use in the Dioceses of the United States of America. It has the approval of the USCCB and is confirmed by the Apostolic See. This edition is leather bound. It features large type on acid-neutral cream paper that offers opacity and durability. A satin ribbon marker is attached.
Order of Celebrating Matrimony Book Details:
- Order for Celebrating the Rite:
- Within Mass
- Without Mass
- Between Catholic and Catechumen or Non-Christian
- Includes Various Texts for Rite and in the Mass
- Author: International Commission on English in the Liturgy
- Bonded Leather Binding
- 164 Pages
- ISBN: 9781941243558
- 7-1/4” x 10-1/4"
- US Diocese Use Approved by USCCB, Confirmed by Apostolic See