This exciting resource will prove useful for teachers and parents alike. Kid-friendly, easy-to-make crafts, fun activities, delicious recipes, and reproducibles bring memorable ways to learn about the special days throughout the year in the Catholic faith. Children will learn about saints, feast days, the Liturgy, Holy days and holidays, and prayers. A "How to Use the Book" guide, section headers and an answer key help with navigation.
Make Ash Wednesday soup. Find lost items with the help of Saint Anthony. Work through a maze to find Jesus' message to Simon Peter. Make magnets for Earth Day. String some acts of kindness beads. This book is chock full of great ideas.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for ages 5-9
- Affordable ideas for celebration
- Easy hands-on crafts, activities, and kitchen fun
- Primarily requires household materials
- Opportunities to make homemade gifts
- Reproducible pages for classroom and home use
- Complements lesson plans
- Encourages development of motor skills
- Addition to a best-selling series
- Written by an experienced author-teacher
Feast Days and Holidays Book Details:
- Living and Celebrating Our Catholic Customs and Traditions
- Author: Joan Arbogast, D. Halpin, Virginia Richards, Mary Alves
- Binding: Spiral Bound
- 272 Pages
- ISBN: 9780819827074
- 8-1/4" x 10-3/4"