This English translation of the Celebration of Matrimony is presented with an enrichment of the introduction, rites and prayers, and with changes introduced in keeping with the norm of the Code of Canon Law. The Order of Celebrating the Matrimony is divided into four chapters, includes three appendices, and incorporates changes in accord with the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal. It also includes updated Lectionary texts and Psalms. This edition is cloth bound and features large, easy-to-read type and satin ribbon markers. Acid-neutral cream paper offers opacity and durability.
Order of Celebrating Matrimony Book Details:
- Order for Celebrating the Rite:
- Within Mass
- Without Mass
- Between Catholic and Catechumen or Non-Christian
- Includes Various Texts for Rite and in the Mass
- Author: International Commission on English in the Liturgy
- Bonded Leather Binding
- 164 Pages
- ISBN: 9781941243558
- 7-1/4” x 10-1/4"
- US Diocese Use Approved by USCCB, Confirmed by Apostolic See