Belgium's family-owned and well-known religious designer Slabbinck, designed this handsome Gothic Chasuble as a part of their Rafaël Collection. The Rafaël fabric used to create this Gothic Chasuble is an intricately woven Damask fabric of 100% viscose in a pomegranate floral pattern. Accenting the richness of this vestment is the remarkable golden, hand-embroidered orphrey banding that runs from below the plain "O" neckline. Order Now! Length 53" Width 59" Four Liturgical Colors Available: White, Red, Green, Purple
- Length 53"
- Width 59"
- Fabric: Rafaël Damask 100% Viscose
- Plain "O" Neckline
- Liturgical Colors: White, Red, Purple, Green
- Made in Belgium
- Official Slabbinck Dealer
- Matching Underlay Stole Included
- Custom Sizing Available (1-800-331-4117)