Slabbinck Alb Style 73 in Beige is suitable for wearing under a chasuble, as a vestment for concelebration, Baptisms, Home Masses, or for Deacons or lectors. Features: Collar finished with fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath (no separate amice needed) Fabric covered Buttons for perfect fit, may be used instead of Cassock and Surplice. Two elegant front and back pleats ensure freedom of movement. Two side slits to access trousers pockets. May be worn with or without cincture. Manufactured in wash-and-wear fabrics. One collar size fits shirt sizes 15 - 17
This alb is imported from Belgium and therefore subject to appropriate declaration, duties and taxes required by U.S. Customs. To ensure your organization is appropriately charged, or exempt, please provide your FEI number in the comments portion of your order.
- Convenient coat style. The collar finished with fixed amice, concerling clothing underneath (no separate amice needed).
- Fabric-covered buttons.
- Two front and back pleats guarantee complete freedom of movement.
- Men's style has two slits for access to trouser pockets.
- May be worn with or without cincture.
- Manufactured in wash and wear fabrics.