This is a coat styled Alb that is suitable for wearing under a chasuble, as a vestment for concelebration, Baptisms, Home Masses, or for Deacons or lectors. The collar finished with fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath. This style also has fabric covered buttons for a secured and perfect fit. To allow for movement this style has front and back pleats. Available in assorted fabric and sizes. Prices vary depending on fabric selection from the drop down menu provided.
This alb is imported from Belgium and therefore subject to appropriate declaration, duties and taxes required by U.S. Customs. To ensure your organization is appropriately charged, or exempt, please provide your FEI number in the comments portion of your order.
- Convenient coat style. The collar finished with fixed amice, concerling clothing underneath (no separate amice needed).
- Fabric-covered buttons.
- Two front and back pleats guarantee complete freedom of movement.
- Men's style has two slits for access to trouser pockets.
- May be worn with or without cincture.
- Manufactured in wash and wear fabrics.