This Church Advent Floor Wreath Combines
Wood With Brass For a Handsome Design.
The wreath atop the stand consists of two 21-inch aluminum rings joined by gracefully curved strips that intersect to form a bowl shape. A spiked brass bobeche and pan with a satin bronze finish rises from the middle of the bowl to accommodate a three-inch Christ candle. The four surrounding brass bobeches measure five inches in diameter and are equipped with brass candle sockets for 1-1/2-inch candles. The upper assembly is powdercoated in gold for a satin finish and supported slightly above a brass base.
Below, a wood accent piece connects the wreath to an oak stand fitted with satin-finished inlaid MetalX panels. The wreath detaches to leave a Paschal candle stand. Measuring 44 inches tall, the stand has a 7-inch satin bobeche and 1-15/16-inch brass socket finished in a combination satin and polish bronze.
The floor wreath and stand are supported firmly by a 12-inch wood base, also inlaid with MetalX, to coordinate with the stand.The wood portions of this piece are finished in a medium oak stain.
This handsome wreath, standing at an overall height of 54 inches, is individually crafted in our shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma and can be modified to suit your needs. We would be happy to build one for your church.
Church Advent Floor Wreath Details:
- 54" Overall Height
- 21" Aluminum With Gold Powdercoat Wreath
- 4 1-1/2" Brass Sockets With 5" Bobeches in Satin Bronze Finish
- Inlaid Wood & Brass Stand Converts to 54" Paschal Candle Stand
- Paschal Candle Stand Has Combination Medium Oak and Bronze Finish
- 12" Base of Wood Inlaid to Coordinate With Stand
- We Will Customize this Church Advent Floor Wreath at Your Request
- Made In USA