Order this book and change the way you respond to the Word of God. Breaking Open the Bible consists of three Bible studies, each highlight examining texts from the Old and New Testaments with a central theme:
- God's Gift of a Savior (Moses and Jesus)
- God's Covenant with His People (Sinia and the Samaritan Woman)
- God's Presence Among His People (the Temple and the Road to Emmaus)
The format for each study includes an historical and geographical introduction, scripture, a glossary, commentary, lectio divina and questions for reflection or discussion. Order this study for group or individual purposes.
Breaking Open the Bible Book Details:
- Three Simple Bible Studies to Help Discover the Riches of the Old & New Testaments
- Author: Jean Philippe Fabre
- 144 Pages
- ISBN: 9781941709429
- 4-1/2" x 6-3/4"