For over thirty years, Sourcebook for Sundays, Seasons, and Weekdays has been a trusted resource for preparing the various liturgies of the Church. This annual resource has been re-envisioned, reorganized, and redesigned to bring you more concise and helpful material to enlighten and inspire those who prepare the liturgy, especially the Sunday Mass, the “source and summit of the Christian life.”
The new features include:
- Preaching points
- Additional Scripture insights for the Proper of Saints
- Music preparation guidance and song suggestions
- Ways to connect the liturgy to the Christian life
- Original Mass texts for Sundays, solemnities, and feasts of the Lord
- Seasonal worship committee agendas
- Ideas for celebrating other rites and customs
- Online supplement for preparing the sacramental rites
Sourcebook for Sundays, Seasons and Weekdays Book Details:
- 416 Pages
- ISBN: 9781616713997
- 8-3/8" x 107/8"
Bulk Pricing Available
Please click on the tab below for more information.