Beginning in Advent and continuing for fourteen months, the Daily Mass Record provides a wealth of information and writing space for church use. Full liturgical information is provided for each day. Generous amounts of space are available for noting appointments, parish statistics, and specified and unspecified Masses. Each two-page spread shows one week with full liturgical information provided for each day. Ample space - ten lines per day - is provided to record Mass intentions and notes. One page is provided to record statistical data for the year and one is provided to record Masses requested without specific dates. A blank calendar (one month per page) makes planning ahead a breeze and the final page provides space to record oft-used contact information and notes.
2020 Daily Mass Record Details:
- Advent 2019 to January 2021
- 9" x 13"
- Vinyl with Spiral Binding
- Full Liturgical Information for Each Day with Space for Appointments & Notes
- At-a-Glance Three-Year Conventional Calendar for Reference
- Two-Year Listing of Catholic Holy Days, Movable Feasts and Ecumenical Religious Observances
- Two-Year Listing of US and Canadian Civic Holidays
- Two-Year Listing of Islamic, Jesish, Orthodox Christian Observances and Other Special Observances
- Page for Parish Statistics
- Page to Note Specified/Unspecified Masses
- Planning Calendar for Next Year
- Contact Information Page
- One Page for Notes